Ephrata Area School District Real Estate
Ephrata real estate is diverse from large Farms, to trailer parks. to historic downtown Ephrata homes built to some of the earliest homes built Lancaster County, still standing, know as the Cloisters. There are neighborhoods of homes built in the 1960’s and 1970’s all within walking distance of the manicured Ephrata Main Street. With newer suburban single family homes and town homes built in recent decades a bit further out from downtown Ephrata.
Ephrata Area School District Homes for Sale & Real Estate
Ephrata Area School District is located in northern Lancaster County. Ephrata is well known in the county for it’s beautifully maintained main street, the annual Ephrata Fair, held right in the center of town and the Historic Cloisters.
Ephrata Area School District is comprised of these schools:
- Akron Elementary School – Akron, Pennsylvania
- Clay Elementary School – Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Highland Elementary School – Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Fulton Elementary School – Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Ephrata Area Intermediate School Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Ephrata Area Middle School – Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Ephrata High School – Ephrata, Pennsylvania
- Washington Educational Center (Alternative) – Ephrata, Pennsylvania
History of Ephrata Area
Ephrata was founded by the head of a monastic society, Conrad Beissel. Beissel who was in disagreement with the Dunkers of Germantown over which day should be the Sabbath moved to what became Ephrata, PA eventually starting the German Seventh Day Baptists.
Ephrata township, PA was started in 1838, and the borough of Ephrata, PA started in 1891.
Ephrata Senior High School
803 Oak Boulevard
Ephrata, PA 17522-1998